Orange County LASIK Institute Financing Specials:
0% Financing For 24 Months!
Payment Plans Up to 60 Months!
Please do not let the cost of LASIK prevent you from getting LASIK surgery. We know that clear vision is priceless. However, it is our goal to provide the best LASIK results and technology in Orange County for the best value. Our finance and LASIK counselors will work with you to make LASIK surgery with the Orange County Eye and LASIK Institute affordable.
What is Covered?
Your preoperative and postoperative care are all included in the cost of your Orange County LASIK procedure. The only payment you are responsible for is the LASIK surgery itself. All preoperative testing, evaluation, examination, and measurements are included. In addition, your postoperative care including any potential touch up or enhancement operations for one year are covered. Your postoperative exams are covered for up to 24 months after your LASIK procedure. Typically, our patients return for the their one day, one week, one month, three month, six month, and one year examinations after their LASIK procedure.
LASIK Payment Options:
LASIK Can Be Tax Deductible
LASIK at the Orange County Eye, Cataract, and LASIK Center can be a tax deductible option! Please ask our LASIK counselors and your tax preparer how LASIK can be deducted.
FINANCING - Advanced Custom and Bladeless LASIK for a latte a day.
- Extremely low and affordable paments as low as $35 an eye a month.
- Over 96% of our patients at the Orange County Eye Care, Cataract, and LASIK Center qualify for financing.
- Wells Fargo Healthcare and Care Credit allow 0% financing options OAC
- Expanded length of payments to up to 60 months to expand every budget.
- Special financing offers with up to 24 months of 0% financing.
LASIK Pays for Itself
Many studies state that the costs of contacts and glasses can well exceed $10,000 for a ten year period. This is not counting the time and energy spend to get glasses and contacts. Although LASIK is more of an upfront investment in your vision, it will save you money in the long run.
Some insurance plans such as VSP may pay for a portion of your LASIK procedure. However, many insurance plans do not cover the procedure in its entirety due to the elective nature of LASIK surgery. The Orange County Eye, Cataract, and LASIK Center has contracted with many insurance plans to offer you a substantial discount if you are a member of some insurance plans.
Flexible Spending Account and Health Spending Accounts
Flexible spending accounts (FSA) and health spending accounts (HSA) are smart ways to pay for your LASIK surgery. Your employer may contribute to your flexible spending account or you may have your pretaxed dollars withdrawn to fund your account. With a flexible spending account, your LASIK is a pre tax LASIK deduction. It is like getting an instant savings on your LASIK surgery. Also, if you do not use your flexible spending account dollars before your LASIK surgeyr, you will lose them!
- Flexible spending accounts allow you to use pre tax dollars for LASIK.
- Use it or lose it - many flexible spending accounts expire if not used.
- Our LASIK counselors at the Orange County LASIK Center are fully trained to help you in using your flexible spending accounts before they expire.
- Employees may save from 10 to 45 percent on their LASIK procedure.
Orange County LASIK Financing, Eye Care, Cataract, and LASIK Center Home
The Orange County LASIK Institute
3500 Barranca Parkway Suite 150
Irvine , CA 92618
© All content written and copyrighted by the Orange County Eye, Cataract, and LASIK Center